Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

Nikki's mom (Diane), grandma (Shirley), and aunt (Charlene) are in town to visit and go geocaching and exploring around Colorado (and parts of Wyoming!). Nikki and I spent last Sunday with them driving around the Rocky Mountains, but we can't post the pictures yet because we let the family borrow Nikki's laptop, and she doesn't have time to edit the photos at work.

In the meantime, I've stayed on with the ladies to go exploring and see parts of Colorado that I haven't seen with Nikki and Steve yet. Diane sent Nikki this picture via text message yesterday:






This is me hanging out in a rock at Garden of the Gods. I'll link more info when I get to post about the trip.

Can't wait to share my adventures with y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment