Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

So Nikki and Steve told me that we're going to celebrate Labor Day weekend BY GOING CAMPING IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS!! :D OMG! I've never been camping before, so I'm crazy excited. The two places sound really awesome too.


We're spending Friday night to Saturday day at Glacier Basin Campground, which is 8500 ft above sea level. AND THERE COULD BE BEARS NEARBY!! I'm both scared and thrilled! We could go horseback riding, and there will be a campfire and maybe s'mores! And I guess Steve and Nikki will go hiking or something.

Then from Saturday to Sunday, we're going to stay in Eleven Mile campground. We could go canoeing! And Steve will want to fish, but Nikki won't because she's scared of fish for some reason. :p I don't know if there are any bears there though, so maybe it won't be as exciting.

Then Monday, Nikki and Steve were talking about going to the Taste of Colorado festival in downtown Denver. The food list looks AWESOME, and I'm super stoked that armadillo isn't on the menu! I don't know if they'll let me go with them. We'll have to see.

This is probably going to be the best weekend of my short armadillo life.

1 comment: