Thursday, September 27, 2012

Domo Arigato, Teacher Agnes!

So y'all might remember my friend Agnes from her adventure with Nikki at the Paper Moon Diner back in March. Well, Agnes finished her Masters degree in TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) earlier this year, and she already has an exciting, awesome new job! She's gonna go to Japan to teach English as a second language for a whole year!!!! Can you imagine how cool that'll be? I mean, I've never been to Japan (yet), but I've seen anime and Ponyo and kids dressed up crazy at nerd conventions, so I'm pretty sure it's similar to that. [Nikki Note: I'll have a talk later with Claire about the differences between cartoons and reality as far as different cultures are concerned.]

Anyway, Agnes is writing a blog about her adventures, and you should totally check it out, since you OBVIOUSLY like my travel blog, and a blog about travels in a foreign country is almost as cool as a blog about an armadillo going to awesome places! You can check out here blog here: http://venividiperdocui.blogspot.com. Nikki and I will be reading it often, and if there's anything cool in it, I'll make sure to link ya. Although Agnes informed me that there aren't armadillos in Japan, which I think is a pity, because I'd love to meet an Asian Armadillo! [Nikki Note: *facepalm*]

No comments:

Post a Comment