Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nikki Post: Shameless Self-Promotion

Way back at the end of autumn, Steve and I drove up to Echo Lake Park on a chilly, breezy day to take pictures and revel in the glory and beauty of nature. Maybe we had also been camping the day before. I can't remember now; it was quite a while ago. We took some photos and ate a sandwich (Steve) or chips and hummus (me) with numb fingers, hiked around for a bit, then eventually succumbed to the cold and drove home. Unfortunately, the road to Mount Evans had JUST closed a few days before for the season. (Snow falls up there MUCH sooner than it does in Denver because of the altitude.) So there wasn't much to see. I hope that we get a chance to go back in the spring/summer to explore more of the area.

I posted some of my photos (the ones without me mugging for the camera) to my Facebook Fan Page. Please take a look and feel free to comment if you want. I always enjoy feedback/praise. Good for my self-esteem, and it reminds me why I continue to take photos and post them on the internet. :) (PS: If the link doesn't work, please comment below so I can fix it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment